Friday, March 02, 2007
6:59 PM
I'M SORRY ):I shan't elaborate what happened.
BUT I'M JUST VERYVERYVERY SORRY
And thank you to everyone
And especially you, who made my day so much today
But sadly,urgh,nvm
So today,we received Maths CT,
WHOA! Unexpected man,
For a person who barely passes tests/exams for Maths
I WAS USED TO SEEING F9/E8 SINCE FOREVER
But oh wells, thank god it was GREATTTTT!
And I shall dedicate this part of my post to you.
Dear friend, though it may not be something significant
And might be just your oh-whatever-just-entertain-her reamark
But yes, it did make me a lot better
Knowing that was a great deal to me in battling with my stupidity in Maths
I admit, I was irritating you a whole lot about the calls, didn't I?
I was so devastated, and the only person I could think of to call was you
Because I know, you could tell me something sensible
For I was at lost
Though you didn't answer the calls, but I felt a sense of relieve
At least I knew I could count on you
And the message this morning,
I didn't expect it, SERIOUSLY
I thought it was just, "I'm sorry, I was in school" or sth like that
But no, it was so touching I that I cried, and soaked my shirt
Yes, I was drenched in tears, my eyes were sore and puffy
THANK YOU FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART
And if you happen to read this, I've got to tell you something:
I LOVE YOU FOR EVERYTHING,YES,EVERYTHING
But now,I'm just happy but sad,
Contradicting, but ah,nvm larr
I'm sorry about my negligence
And my stupidity
And thank you